Garden Committee—If you can spare some time to help with our Church Gardens (planting, watering, weeding etc.) Please speak with Joan Richards.
Annual Men’s & Women’s Ministries Annual BBQ– Will take place on Monday, May 29 starting at 6:00 pm at the Quarters. Spouses and children of members are welcome to attend. Please bring a salad or something for dessert and don’t forget your lawn chair!
Afro-Caribbean Night—We need volunteers! If you can spare some time please let Lieutenant Sam know. (kitchen workers, greeters, auction minders, clean up crew, etc.)
This is your space Lakeshore Members! Let us know if you have anything you would like included in the June Newsletter! Please submit in writing by May 24th.
Light in a messenger’s eyes brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones.
Mark Your Calendars
- Saturday, May 6 @ 9:00 am—Men in the Den
- Sunday, May 14th—Mother’s Day
- Thursday, May 18 @ 12:30 pm—Silver Threads (seniors 55+)
- Saturday, May 20 @ 9:00 am—Men in the Den
- Monday, May 22—Offices Closed for Victoria Day
- Saturday, May 27 @ 6:00 pm—Afro-Caribbean & Silent Auction Night (Tickets $10.00/Adult $5.00/Child)
- Sunday, May 28—Seniors Sunday (Silver Threads)
- Sunday, May 28 @ 11:00 am—Special Guests—Majors Tina & Chris Rideout
- Monday, May 29 @ 6:00 pm—Men’s & Women’s Ministries Annual BBQ @ Officers Quarters
- Wednesday, May 30 @ 6:30 pm—Mission Board Meeting